Language for Thinking
Grades 1 to 3
- Sets the stage for reading comprehension and writing.
- Expands pupils’ vocabularies using synonyms, opposites, and definitions.
- Builds comprehension through sequencing and retelling activities.
- Allows learners to make inferences, draw conclusions, and explain answers.
1. Teacher Materials:
- Spiral-bound Presentation Books (3)
- Teacher’s Guide
- Answer Key
- Behavioral Objectives Book
- Skills Folder
- Student Picture Book for Assessment
2. Student Materials:
- Picture Book and Workbook