Connecting Math Concepts
Kinder to Grade 6
- Teaches learners to compute, solve problems, and think mathematically.
- Teaches explicit strategies that will enable students to master difficult ideas such as ratio and proportion probability, functions, and data analysis.
- Moves students towards independent work with detailed explanations and guided practice to ensure their success and confidence as mathematical thinkers.
- Makes difficult concepts clear and easy for students to understand with teacher-directed lessons.
1. Teacher Materials:
• Presentation Books 1 or 2
• Teacher’s Guide
• Answer Key
2. Student Materials:
• Workbook/Textbook 1 and/or 2