Statistical Literacy for Lifelong Learning 2nd Edition
- Regina M. Tresvalles
- Shirlee R. Ocampo
- Frumencio Figuerres Co
- Rechel Guino Arcilla
- Focuses on conceptual understanding of real-life statistics and compliant to the K to 12 senior high school (SHS) core course on Statistics and Probability
- Covers topics on the areas of descriptive statistics, probability, probability distributions, and inferential statistics
- Includes a new feature on junior high school statistics concepts on descriptive statistics, techniques discussion of discrete probability distributions (binomial, hyper-geometric, Poisson, uniform, negative binomial, geometric) as well as continuous normal distribution.
- Helps students appreciate the usefulness of statistics and enable them to become reflective lifelong learners and responsible users of statistics.
- Contains numerous supplemental inquiry-based activities and investigations suitable for any learning framework (transformative learning) or design plan (Understanding by Design).
- Worktext comes with detachable exercise sheets for additional practice and in-depth understanding.